Too many icons for games I have no intention of playing again. I don't see any point in keeping them installed. Games I liked but declined interest or needed a break from remain. I only un-installed games I have zero intention of playing again.
Games that got the axe:
- Star Wars: The Old Republic - tried it until level 25 and that was enough. Loved the class quests and instance content the rest was uninspired
- Defiance - what the hell was I thinking? I don't FPS and nothing tied into the show as far as I could see.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - amazing graphics, great instanced content, fun crafting but the rest was a grind.
- Rift - too little, too late sirs. If it takes too long for new levels and zones to come out, I'm likely on to the next thing. I might have come back but by then GW2 was out and I wouldn't have left that for Rift and still wouldn't now.
- Dragon's Prophet - all round meh experience.
- World of Tanks - what was I thinking part deux!?!
- The Secret World - knew it wasn't my cup of tea and it wasn't.
- Asheron's Call 2 - answered the age old question, can you ever really go home? NO. At least I couldn't.
- Pirate 101 - I wanted W101 in a new theme, classes and enemies but with the same deck building mechanic. This was not it.