Now that I’m level 80 it’s time to decide what end game will be to me personally. I’ve been pretty certain about what I wanted to do all along. I purposefully kept myself from vering in these directions sooner, afraid I’d get overwhelmed by the choices and never reach the promise land. I’ve only seen a fraction of the PVE overland content and no WvW or sPvP since the live game released. I can do whatever I want, at whatever level of intensity I choose.
My Personal End Game Plan
- Complete all dungeons on story mode
- Complete all dungeons on explorable mode
- Reach max as a Chef and Jeweler
- Open up the entire map, gaining all waypoints to simplify harvesting different ranges of items as well as keep the view fresh by changing up zones a lot.
- Join an dungeon raiding team of some sort
- Join guild sponsored WvW events
- Earn enough gold to purchase a cultural armor set
That’s my plan and the general priority for those activities I’ve got googobs of options. My biggest decision right now is that I can’t decide on a new spec for my Guardian. I want to do group activities and support and healing. However, when I changed over to that it made farming through mobs take MUCH LONGER and the combat doesn’t feel as much fun. I think I’ve been spoiled by my burning build. Think it’s time to check out some fansites and forums to see what other Guardians are doing.
I’m level 80 and the view looks pretty damn good from up here. Skies the limit!