Woot, news from the Wizard 101 Community Management staff...
Test Realm Opens to Preview Housing in Wizard101
To our Subscribers and players who have made a Crowns purchase in the last 30 days, we invite you to test out some of our new features on the Wizard101 Test Realm.<br /><br />
We will be looking to you to test out the following
additions to Wizard101:
- Housing - Housing and housing item vendors can be found in all the worlds of the Spiral. Decorate your house or your Dorm room!
- Voice-overs have been added for Marleybone, MooShu and Dragonspyre
- Tips will appear to alert you to any items you have received as a reward.
- Run Speed modifiers can be found on Crowns items and as boss drops.
- Markers can now be placed that will allow you to recall back to a marked location.
- New messaging for Dungeons when you enter and if you log out while inside.
- New messaging for Quest drops such as 'Collect Armor'.
- Boat and Balloon rides are now optional.
- Friend Requests show more information about the character.
- The ghosts have fled from Firecat Alley and Triton Avenue to be replaced with different creatures.
If you see any issues with these or other features on the Test Realm, please use the Bug Report button in the game to let us know.
For more information on how to participate in the Test Realm, please see our Sneak Peek Page.